question

frank_geek avatar image
0 Likes"
frank_geek asked ·

Creating draft listings

Hello, I'm wondering if there is a way to create a Draft Listing through the API. From what I can tell from the API docs, the publishOffer method only turns offers into Live Listings. I am hoping for a way for my app to create Drafts through the API, and then have the user review/publish them from their ebay Listing screen before they become visible to the public. Can anybody point me in the right direction? Thanks
selling apidraft
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

zhuowei.developersupport@ebay.com avatar image
0 Likes"
zhuowei.developersupport@ebay.com answered ·
Hi frank_geek, This is not supported via API. Best Regards,
· 1 · Share

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

@zhuowei.developer

@zhuowei.developersupport

Any update on this one? We are trying to create draft listings and are hoping there is some way, perhaps for "Select Partners"? We'd appreciate any help.

0 Likes 0 · ·
arabiccalligraphytools-dot-com avatar image
0 Likes"
arabiccalligraphytools-dot-com answered ·
Any update on the above asked feature? Is it supported now via api to create item in draft state?

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.