question

computeroverhauls avatar image
0 Likes"
computeroverhauls asked ·

Get PrivateNotes for listing?

I'm using the GetMyeBaySellingCall to get a list of scheduled items, I've read somewhere that the PrivateNotes field is included in the response of this, but it doesn't seem to exist? I wasn't able to find a ton of documentation on the PrivateNotes field, but I'm assuming it's depicted in the attachment photo on the web UI? Thanks
c#getmyebaysellingprivatenotes
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

sup_6068 avatar image
0 Likes"
sup_6068 answered ·
Hi, Just in case someone is still having problem with this. As @sree_developersupport stated via that link you add "IncludeNotes" in the API request and set it to true. For example, I used C# .net and below is the sample code ApiContext apiContext = GetApiContext(); // GetApiContext() is a private method I defined within my class GetMyeBaySellingCall getMyListing = new GetMyeBaySellingCall(apiContext); getMyListing.DetailLevelList = new DetailLevelCodeTypeCollection(); getMyListing.DetailLevelList.Add(DetailLevelCodeType.ReturnAll); getMyListing.ApiRequest = new GetMyeBaySellingRequestType(); getMyListing.ApiRequest.ActiveList = new ItemListCustomizationType(); getMyListing.ApiRequest.ActiveList.IncludeNotes = true; getMyListing.Execute(); Regards

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

sree_developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
sree_developersupport answered ·
Hi @computeroverhauls, Thanks for your post. Can you please check the following? https://developer.ebay.com/Devzone/XML/docs/Reference/eBay/GetMyeBaySelling.html#Response.ActiveList.ItemArray.Item.PrivateNotes Can you send us your ItemID? Best Regards, eBay Developer Support

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.