question

computeroverhauls avatar image
0 Likes"
computeroverhauls asked ·

ReviseFixedPriceItem remove scheduled time

Using the .NET trading API in C# and a ReviseFixedPriceItem call, trying to remove the time scheduled for the listing, and it doesn't seem to be working. If I simply set the ScheduleTimeSpecified (which doesn't seem to exist in the field index???) to false, nothing happens. When I set the scheduletime to UtcNow it says that it's in the past (which is technically true), is there any way I can remove the scheduled time in a ReviseFixedPriceItem call? Right now I'm changing it to 1 minute from now but I'd much rather simply remove it all together in case 2 people are ever using it concurrently.
.NETc#revisefixedpriceitemscheduledlisting
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
sree_developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
sree_developersupport answered ·
Hi @computeroverhauls, Thanks for your post. ScheduleTime is a datetime field and it allows the user to specify a time in the future that the listing becomes active on eBay. To schedule the listing start time, specify a time in the future in GMT format. In GetItem and related calls, the scheduled time is returned in StartTime. For ReviseItem, you can modify this value if the currently scheduled start time is in the future (listing has yet to go live). When you schedule a start time, the start time is randomized within 15-minute intervals. Randomized start times applies to the following sites: AT, BEFR, BENL, CH, DE, ES, FR, IE, IT, NL, PL, UK Also see the following article in the Knowledge Base: https://ebaydts.com/eBayKBDetails?KBid=1473 Would be helpful if you can send us the request and response files for the call that you are making? Best Regards, eBay Developer Support
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.