question

beja.uk.esyj70a avatar image
0 Likes"
beja.uk.esyj70a asked ·

I am getting an error with my sandbox account not being business, and it wont allow me to change it

I getting the same issue as: https://forums.developer.ebay.com/questions/10111/unable-to-list-items-in-sandbox-because-of-account.html I am unable to access the page in sandbox to correct the following. Seems like a major stumbling block for the sandbox to have? LongMessage: (string) You are unable to list items, because you have not confirmed whether your account is for personal or business use. Go to My eBay -> Personal Information -> Account Type to confirm your account type now so that you can continue to sell. ErrorCode: (string) 21915450 Can someone set my test account to business please: testuser_atum or testuser_ellieatum
trading apierrorbusiness policies
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

nym17112018 avatar image
0 Likes"
nym17112018 answered ·
Tengo el mismo problema me podeis ayudar
·

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

tirc_0 avatar image
0 Likes"
tirc_0 answered ·
We are also getting the same problem. Please set our Sandbox account to business account testuser_cultbaydevteam
·

badi-2019 avatar image
0 Likes"
badi-2019 answered ·
Hi, I'm having the same problem. Please set my Sandbox account to business: testuser_simasyseller
·

ashku_1059 avatar image
0 Likes"
ashku_1059 answered ·
Hi, Having the same problem with the user testuser_akumar2. Kindly do needful.
·

jakhtar_developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
jakhtar_developersupport answered ·
@fwpt82 @saunic7 @erjac_8 This request has been completed. Best Regards, eBay Developer Support
·

$$anonymous$$ avatar image
0 Likes"
$$anonymous$$ answered ·
Having same problem with my testuser : testuser_marisiu. Could you plz set it to business ?
·

saunic7 avatar image
0 Likes"
saunic7 answered ·
Having the same problem as well, can you set TESTUSER_bootroomuk to 'Business' please,
·

fwpt82 avatar image
0 Likes"
fwpt82 answered ·
same problem. can you set TESTUSER_wulfzy Account Type to Business please? thanks
·

shulmani_developer.support avatar image
0 Likes"
shulmani_developer.support answered ·
Hi, We are aware of this issue and we are working on getting it fixed. In the meantime, I have changed the Account Type to Business: testuser_atum testuser_ellieatum Cheers!!!
·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.