question

InactiveAutoUser avatar image
0 Likes"
InactiveAutoUser asked

Generate Token

Hello,

i want to generate the Tokens to test my installation but it failed (of course).....!

I log in to the developer network and got to "my account" -> "configure settings" (from the sandbox) -> here i select an environment and the keys and then downwards "User Tokens" -> there comes a screen with "no tokens genereted" so i click "generate token" ->HERE I HAVE TO LOGIN INTO MY NORMAL EBAY ACCOUNT BUT IT FAILED!!!!!

I started a new account which work but what should i do with this? (it work just for sandbox - a new account for developer keys faild and login into my other accounts failed also......)

So what should i do with this shit? I just want to get the token to get started with developing - fucking shit!

thanks

Marcus

sandboxtokenproductionauthentifikation
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
shulmani_developer.support avatar image
0 Likes"
shulmani_developer.support answered

Hi Marcus,

We have a documentation in place to help you.

Go through the steps provided here https://ebaydts.com/eBayKBDetails?KBid=2018 and let us know if you face any issues.

Cheers!!!

10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.