question

philaxia avatar image
0 Likes"
philaxia asked ·

Notification via email not received

Hello on 14 October I have sold the item #372076204070 but my AWS monitor did not receive the notification via email. I regularly receive all the other sale notifications. Probably this notification was bounced back to you. Would it be possible to look in your logs the reason why this bounced back (or eventually never was sent out?) Thanks Francesco
notificationsnotifications-itemsoldnotifications apinotificationevent
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

philager avatar image
0 Likes"
philager answered ·
Everything was running fine, but an hour ago it happened again. The following items were sold and I received no notifications: 192312831443 192312596022 192312844934 Can I please ask to look into your logs and see why it did not send or eventually why it was bounced back (for which reason)? Thanks and kind regards

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

sree_developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
sree_developersupport answered ·
Hi @philaxia, Thanks for your post. We had some issues with notifications. Can you please retry now and confirm? Best Regards, eBay Developer Support

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.