question

bananasbypost avatar image
0 Likes"
bananasbypost asked

No Matching SKU - Revise Active Listing

Hi All

We are trying to integrate some listings into our webstore via the API. I am having trouble we are getting the error 'No Matching SKU' we are using ( or trying to use ! ) SKU as opposed to Item ID as the inventory tracking identifier.

We are trying to update using the ReviseFixedPriceItemCall. The items we are trying to update were not created via the API. Is this the problem ? Does anyone know if this is in fact not possible as we are at the end of our wits.

If so Is there any way round this, we have a very large number of old listings that have built up rank in ebay and we do not wish to cancel them and have to start afresh.

Warm Regards Alex

inventoryskurevisefixedpriceitemcall
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
epinapala avatar image
0 Likes"
epinapala answered

Hi Alex,

- Even if you haven't created the Items using the API, You should be able to revise these using the API.

- Did you try Revising the Item by giving both ItemID and SKU?

- Can you give me the Complete XML request (including the ItemID and Seller ID) SO that I can check what's wrong.

Rajesh

twitter: @rajeshbe4u

10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.