question

maxxa1 avatar image
0 Likes"
maxxa1 asked

can't able to publish offer Error 25002 A User Error Has Occurred. Internal Application Error

Hello, I'm able to create item offer but unable to publish offer in my sandbox account. I'm getting this below error: {"errors":[{"errorId":25002,"domain":"API_INVENTORY","subdomain":"Selling","category":"REQUEST","message":"A user error has occurred. Internal error to the application."}]} Any one has guess why is this error coming and what could be the possible solution to fix this ? The above error has not enough detail to understand what exactly is the problem. My HTTP response status is 500 Please help anyone to resolve this .. Thanks
internal error to the application.
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

zhuowei.developersupport@ebay.com avatar image
0 Likes"
zhuowei.developersupport@ebay.com answered
Hi maxxa1, Can you provide the rlogid http response header for the same? Best Regards,

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Moving to Accepted due to lack of response from poster. Please re-post if still seeing the issue.
0 Likes 0 ·
zhuowei.developersupport@ebay.com avatar image
0 Likes"
zhuowei.developersupport@ebay.com answered
Hi maxxa1, Can you provide the rlogid http response header for your publishOfferByInventoryItemGroup call for which the error is seen? Best Regards,

maxxa1 avatar image
0 Likes"
maxxa1 answered
HI Team , rlogid: t6pitnmsgwj%28ciudbq%60anng%7Fu2h%3F%3Cwk%7Dukqlhqbuo*1423767-160bad8a0f3-0x2a888

maxxa1 avatar image
0 Likes"
maxxa1 answered
Hi team latest rlogid t6pitnmsgwj%28ciudbq%60anng%7Fu2h%3F%3Cwk%7Dukqlhqbuo*1433132-160bba50d24-0x2ae74

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.