question

jokubastankaiti0 avatar image
0 Likes"
jokubastankaiti0 asked ·

Can't find a way to get Seller's UserID or Store by ItemID

I was trying to get the UserID by ItemID (which I got from a findItemsByKeywords) on EbayAPI, so I could use the UserID to use GetSellerList. Sadly, couldn't find a way to make it work, since the UserID is anonymized. Are there any alternatives to using an UserID and making the GetSellerList call to get a particular user's items list? Thanks in advance
trading apigetsellerlistuseridcall
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
clickimusprime avatar image
0 Likes"
clickimusprime answered ·
Seller names are not anonymized. So you are probably mixing up calls. Use outputSelector with Finding calls to return seller and store info In general, if you need to find particular info, use the Field Index in left column of the docs to determine which calls support the field and read the docs for that call and field to determine how outputSelector needs to be set.
· 1 · Share
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Haha, thanks, I got bamboozled between the high bidder and the seller! Thanks!
0 Likes 0 · ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.