question

undefinedfunc avatar image
1 Like"
undefinedfunc asked

A user error has occurred. Input data for tag is invalid or missing. Please check API documentation

Hello I am getting this error {"errors":[{"errorId":25002,"domain":"API_INVENTORY","subdomain":"Selling","category":"REQUEST","message":"A user error has occurred. Input data for tag is invalid or missing. Please check API documentation.","parameters":[{"name":"0","value":"BrandMPN"}]}]} I cannot find any mention of BrandMPN tag in documentation. Using rest API endpoint https://api.ebay.com **Response headers** RlogId: t6pitnmsgwj70%3D9vjdpitnmsgwj70*25212%3C%3E-15f0ba4535a-0x7a2c X-EBAY-C-REQUEST-ID: ri=dcqiDUmOBODm,rci=lxjyeJN3S1NVEvjz X-EBAY-C-VERSION: 1.0.0 X-EBAY-REQUEST-ID: 15f0ba45331.a9ccb84.337cd.fc2631bf![SISClient[!slrinvsvc!10.182.112.129!r1slrinvsvc[UserLookupClient[!lookup.internalId!10.182.186.103!r1userinfo[]]]]] Can anybody help with what this is trying to tell me and what is missing? In aspects property on Product class I am specifying "Brand" and "MPN" and product.brand and product.MPN are also set and share same values respectively Thank you Adam
inventory apirest apibrandmpn
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
gurbahaydaro-0 avatar image
0 Likes"
gurbahaydaro-0 answered
I am getting the same error. Not sure what the problem is. Posted it here in forum. Were you able to figure it out?
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

I was, but to be honest, I am not sure what I did. I added a "Brand" (same case) aspect value and set the mpn property of product and set the brand property to the same value as the "Brand" aspect value.
0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.