question

maxxa1 avatar image
0 Likes"
maxxa1 asked

Error 25002 A user error has occurred. Internal Application Error

Hello, I'm able to create item offer but unable to publish offer in my sandbox account. I'm getting this below error: {"errors":[{"errorId":25002,"domain":"API_INVENTORY","subdomain":"Selling","category":"REQUEST","message":"A user error has occurred. Internal error to the application."}]} Any one has guess why is this error coming and what could be the possible solution to fix this ? The above error has not enough detail to understand what exactly is the problem. My HTTP response status is 500 Please help anyone to resolve this .. Thanks
error 25002
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

sree_developersupport avatar image
1 Like"
sree_developersupport answered
Hi @maxxa1, Thanks for your post. We are currently working on the fix of Publish Offer in Sandbox. I shall update this forum as soon as I have an update. Best Regards, eBay Developer Support

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

sree_developersupport avatar image
1 Like"
sree_developersupport answered
Hi @maxxa1, Can you please provide us the rLogID for the request you are sending? Best Regards, eBay Developer Support

Hi Team, I have fixed that issue but facing another issue while listing a variation product on ebay sandbox. I already created a question for that with complete details like api and call request. Please help me. https://forums.developer.ebay.com/questions/24490/facing-issue-while-listing-a-variation-product-in-1.html
0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.