My sandbox app id: **AllInter-test1-SBX-85d7504c4-0e59588e** I created a bunch of items and was about to publish them in sandbox but got error: **Product not found** I looked through the forum and found some said this may be caused by products on multiple sites. So I thought I'd clear the items and do them again. I started using ** getInventoryItems** to get 204 items. Then I tried to delete these items by using **deleteInventoryItem** but got errors: **25701 One or more of the supplied SKU(s) could not be found in the system.** Who has any ideas of what's happening?
I'm sure I used user token and correct scope and tested again using below steps: 1. **createOrReplaceInventoryItem** an inventory item with sku **100200** and got response code **204**. 2. **getInventoryItem** the inventory item with sku **100200** and got the item object. 3. **getOffers** found the offer **5382809010** related to sku **100200**. 4. **updateOffer** the offer **5382809010** with new price and quantity and got response code 200. 5. **bulkUpdatePriceQuantity** the item with sku **100200** with new price and quantity and got response code 200. 6. **getInventoryItem** the item with sku **100200** and got the item. 7. **publishOffer** the offer **5382809010** but got response code 400. The error code is: **25604**. Error message is "Input error. Seller Inventory Service can not publish the data. Product not found. Please try again or contact customer support.."