question

partsaholic avatar image
2 Likes"
partsaholic asked ·

ItemCompatibilityList Stopped Working on Production

Was there an update to the data types/schema for providing Item Compatibility with a name/value list? Using Trading API version 1035, no changes to our code base, and as of today, listing using AddItem faults out with this: *CodeType: RequestError Code: 21917122 LongMessage: All compatibilities are invalid, Item not listed. SeverityCode: Error ShortMessage: All compatibilities invalid.*
additemitemcompatibilitylist
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

sree_developersupport avatar image
2 Likes"
sree_developersupport answered ·
Hi Can you guys please verify the ItemCompatibility issue. We have fixed the issue. Please post the status of your response here. Best Regards, eBay Developer Support
· 2 · Share

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

It's now functional for us, thanks!
0 Likes 0 · ·
Working now for us! Thank you for resolving this issue in less than 24 hours!
0 Likes 0 · ·
sree_developersupport avatar image
3 Likes"
sree_developersupport answered ·
Hi, Apologies for the inconvenience. We are aware of the error and are currently working on it. Please check the below link for Site Status of the issue: https://go.developer.ebay.com/sellers-are-not-able-list-motors-items-us-and-international Best Regards, eBay Developer Support

njsmith49423 avatar image
2 Likes"
njsmith49423 answered ·
Seeing this as well....some items seem to work, but others do not... UPDATE: I just reviewed the AddItem docs and I don't see anything that suggests a schema change. I'd definitely call this an error at this point. UPDATE 2: I see there was a new MVL released last month. I doubt it is related to that (however, 2300 vehicles were removed), so I'm loading that into our system and see what happens. Will be opening a ticket with eBay if this doesn't resolve the issue. UPDATE 3: MVL update in our system did not change anything, will be opening an eBay ticket.
· 1 · Share

Thanks for trying the MVL. We called eBay and reported the issue as well.
1 Like 1 · ·
partsaholic avatar image
1 Like"
partsaholic answered ·
No categories in Motors seem to work. Going back over the logs, everything worked fine until today. This is a huge inconvenience.

sc3589 avatar image
0 Likes"
sc3589 answered ·
I sent a trouble ticket in... its been reported. They sent me this link https://go.developer.ebay.com/sellers-are-not-able-list-motors-items-us-and-international

prussianmotors avatar image
0 Likes"
prussianmotors answered ·
+1 We are having this issue and cannot list any new parts

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.