question

gregormannek avatar image
0 Likes"
gregormannek asked ·

Revise Quantity of a Item-Variation

Hello together, trying to revise the Quantity of Items via the ReviseFixedPriceItem-Call of the .NET-SDK. Getting only Errors, like: NO lookUpAttributeArray. My Workflow is: Crawling all Items with the getActiveSelling-CALL, when Quantity in Snyc-Database ist different, revise Quantity. I take the Item-Object from the Wrapper-Call, change the qunatity of it and add it to the Request of the ReviseFixedPriceItem-Call. Anyone Ideas whats wrong in my logic ?! Greetings Gregor
trading-apirevisefixedpriceitemvariationsquantitynet-sdk
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

gregormannek avatar image
0 Likes"
gregormannek answered ·
Solved the Problem meanwhile. But is there a Possibility th change the Quantity of a Variation if the there is no Variation_SKU, for example with Item_ID plus Attribute-Value-Pair or the Variation-Title ???

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

sree_developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
sree_developersupport answered ·
Hi, Thanks for your post. Can you please let us know 1) if you are using ItemType Object? 2) Can you please share the entire code which is calling the revisefixedpriceitem.? 3) Can you please share us your seller ID? 4) Can you please send us the request and response file, if any. Best Regards, eBay Developer Support Best Regards eBay Developer Support

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.