question

rogerad123 avatar image
0 Likes"
rogerad123 asked ·

outputselector and sellerinfo

hi i am trying to use output selector to return sellerInfo feedbackScore i am using javacript i enter items.outputSelector = items[i].sellerInfo.feedbackScore; sellid = items.outputSelector; **i have read the apis** THIS DOES NOT WORK
sellerinfosellerinfo-feedbackscore
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

rogerad123 avatar image
0 Likes"
rogerad123 answered ·
hi i finally got it working this is for other people with same problems use $sellerInfo = $item->sellerInfo->sellerUserName; print($sellerInfo); //the line below should NOT be used $sellerInfo = outputSelector(0);

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

rogerad123 avatar image
0 Likes"
rogerad123 answered ·
// I AM USING PHP $apicall = "$endpoint?OPERATION-NAME=findItemsAdvanced" . "&SERVICE-VERSION=1.0.0" . "&GLOBAL-ID=$site" . "&SECURITY-APPNAME=MYAPPID" //replace with your app id . "&keywords=$safeQuery" . "&paginationInput.entriesPerPage=$itemsPerRange" . "&sortOrder=BestMatch" . "⁢emFilter(0).name=ListingType" . "⁢emFilter(0).value=FixedPrice" . "⁢emFilter(1).name=MinPrice" . "⁢emFilter(1).value=$priceRangeMin" . "⁢emFilter(2).name=MaxPrice" . "⁢emFilter(2).value=$priceRangeMax" . "⁡filiate.networkId=9" // fill in your information in next 3 lines . "⁡filiate.trackingId=1234567890" . "⁡filiate.customId=456" // . "&outputSelector = array('AspectHistogram','CategoryHistogram','PictureURLLarge','SellerInfo')" . "&outputSelector(0)=SellerInfo" . "&outputSelector(1)=StoreInfo" . "&RESPONSE-DATA-FORMAT=$responseEncoding"; //I AM TRYING TO DISPLAY SELLER ID WITH $sellerInfo = outputSelector(0); // NOTHING WORKS

clickimusprime avatar image
0 Likes"
clickimusprime answered ·
You're question is too vague. The outputSelector code you posted works. Post a complete request URL here with the APPID removed. Use the code button above to post the link.

rogerad123 avatar image
0 Likes"
rogerad123 answered ·
i found this but it is not an example If you are using a URL-formatted request, specify multiple outputSelector fields using array notation, as shown in the following example: ...&outputSelector(0)=SellerInfo&outputSelector(1)=StoreInfo... i cannot get sellerinfo i am tryng to get userid and feedback score

clickimusprime avatar image
0 Likes"
clickimusprime answered ·
That's not how outputSelector works. There are sample calls in the docs that show how to use it.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.