question

kotipelt0 avatar image
0 Likes"
kotipelt0 asked

What's wrong with my offer?

Hello everyone, i'm new and i'm trying to set an offer. I've created the item, offer, returnPolicy, fulfillmentPolicy, and paymentPolicy but when i make the call here's the response: "message":"A user error has occurred. La durata \"GTC\" giorni non è disponibile per il tipo di inserzione o non valida per la categoria \"98863\" There's something wrong with GTC in italy? (i'm italian). Here's the headers: Content-type: application/json X-EBAY-C-MARKETPLACE-ID:EBAY-IT Content-Language:it-IT Authorization:Bearer XXXXXX Thank you all!
erroroffergtclistingduration
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Ok. Fixed! If everyone else will have this problem: Go to ebay stores and subscribe. That's it!
0 Likes 0 ·

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
zhuowei.developersupport@ebay.com avatar image
0 Likes"
zhuowei.developersupport@ebay.com answered
Hi kotipelt0, Can you please provide the rlogid http response header for the error ? Best Regards
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Moving to Accepted due to lack of response from poster. Please re-post if still seeing the issue.
0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.