question

dude23_89 avatar image
0 Likes"
dude23_89 asked ·

Cannot receive notifications in sandbox

Hello My application is ready to receive notifications. The delivery via mail is working correctly. But if i want to receive a notification via POST (https-URL) i will get the following error: "DELIVERY_ASYNC_HTTP_EXCEPTION:NewHttpsEventSender Async: Exception message is SSLEngine closed already". I found a bug, that was fixed a week ago ([ https://go.developer.ebay.com/unable-receive-platform-notifications][1]). Is it possible, that this bug is still present in sandbox modus? [1]: https://go.developer.ebay.com/unable-receive-platform-notifications
sandboxnotificationsnot workingnotifications-itemsoldnotification event
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

pierrdemarqu0 avatar image
0 Likes"
pierrdemarqu0 answered ·
WatchedItemEndingSoon =not received ItemAddedToWatchList =not received OutBid =not received BidReceived =ok EndOfAuction. =ok FeedbackLeft =ok FeedbackReceived =ok FixedPriceTransaction =ok ItemClosed =ok ItemMarkedShipped =ok ItemRemovedFromWatchList =ok ItemSold =ok ItemUnsold =ok ItemWon =ok

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

pierrdemarqu0 avatar image
0 Likes"
pierrdemarqu0 answered ·
look like there still many error with notification in production mode i receive 3 exactly same notification for "ItemRemovedFromWatchList" (same time..) i do not receive "ItemAddedToWatchList" does someone still have same problem ? i do not see the point to pay 75 dollars for report that the problem is from their side ... thanks you

giorgbaghashvil_0 avatar image
0 Likes"
giorgbaghashvil_0 answered ·
@seadougl-9926 I do not why, but CheckoutComplete notification is sent when item is sold.

seadougl-9926 avatar image
0 Likes"
seadougl-9926 answered ·
@giorgbaghashvil_0 Hoping you might be able to help. Do you know when a notification is sent for ItemSold? I have subscribed to the notification, and have two sandbox users (seller & buyer) who I have used to purchase an item. I assumed a notification would be sent to my email address once the purchase was made, but I have received nothing. The only issue I can think of is that the seller has not accepted the payment in paypal - so the transaction is not completed? Will the notification only be sent once paypal confirms back to ebay that payment has been made and accepted?

0 Likes"
@eva3636 Let's change AplicationURL with your email and check it. AlertEmail doesn't work. P. S. I think CheckoutComplete is better than ItemSold.

eva3636 avatar image
0 Likes"
eva3636 answered ·
I'm having the same issue with getting notifications on sandbox. I've setup to receive both via email and via http, but neither message is receiving for **ItemListed** or **ItemSold**. Via the Sandbox testing tool: GetNotificationPreferences (Application) 2017-12-07T21:28:42.067Z Success 1031 E1031_CORE_API_18535225_R1 http://xxxxxxx.co.uk/webhooks/ebay Enable mailto: //xxxxxx@gmail.com Enable eBLSchemaSOAP Platform SOAP 967 GetNotificationPreferences (User) 2017-12-07T21:30:13.378Z Success 1031 E1031_CORE_API_18535225_R1 EndOfAuction Enable Feedback Enable ItemListed Enable ItemSold Enable BidReceived Enable Any help greatly appreciated, this one is doing my head in!

xtremerjay30 avatar image
0 Likes"
xtremerjay30 answered ·
Hi @giorgbaghashvil_0 , Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience. This issue is being treated with a high priority with the internal engineering team. Please follow the Site Status page to keep track of the fix. https://go.developer.ebay.com/sandbox-users-are-not-able-complete-checkout-uk-and-au-sites Best Regards, eBay Developer Program

0 Likes"
@javed_developersupport Notification is working now, but I cannot test it because of I am not able purchase a product on sandbox. There is the error when I am trying purchase a product: ![alt text][1] [1]: /storage/temp/1622-ebay.png When I return back and I am trying purchase once more same error happens again.

ebay.png (72.8 KiB)

xtremerjay30 avatar image
0 Likes"
xtremerjay30 answered ·
@dude23_89 Issue with Notifications not working has been fixed now. Can you please provide an update if you are still having issues? If so, please file a support ticket as well. Best Regards, eBay Developer Program

phiporte_7 avatar image
0 Likes"
phiporte_7 answered ·
When I review my log files there is no entry of the eBay service connecting to my web service.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.