question

argonautcc avatar image
0 Likes"
argonautcc asked ·

Ebay trading api status check

Hi, I have searched through the api index but cannot find a call to check the status of the api. Basically there are times that the ebay api is temporarily down and I want to create functionality in my app to check whether the api is currently functioning or not before the user tries to upload a listing. If anyone knows of an easy way to do this can you please let me know Thanks, Jason
trading-api
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

argonautcc avatar image
0 Likes"
argonautcc answered ·
Thanks. I will try the GeteBayOfficialTime and see how I go. Cheers. J

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

sree_developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
sree_developersupport answered ·
Hi @argonautcc, Thanks for your post. Unfortunately, we do not have any such API which tells the status of the API. You can call GeteBayOfficialTime to check if the endpoint is working or not. If you would like check individual API Call, please place some Dummy API Calls and check if the individual API is working or not. Best Regards, eBay Developer Support

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.