question

rajveeshekhawa_4 avatar image
0 Likes"
rajveeshekhawa_4 asked ·

Unable To Publish An Offer Using The Sell API. Getting internal server error.

I have been trying to publish an offer but getting internal server error repeatedly. Error message isn't helpful. Here's the Rlogid : `"t6pitnmsgwj70%3D9vjdpitnmsgwj70*25212%3C%3E-15ebfb9b529-0x79a2"` . Kindly advice how to resolve this error.
api-problemerrorpublish offer errorinternal server error
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

zhuowei.developersupport@ebay.com avatar image
0 Likes"
zhuowei.developersupport@ebay.com answered ·
Hi rajveeshekhawa_4, I have reported the issue to our engineering team and will update you when I have more information. Regards,
· 1 · Share

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Hi @ zhuowei.developersupport@ebay.com, Thanks for the response. Kindly revert as soon as possible with the update. I am facing this issue quite frequently. Thanks
0 Likes 0 ·
kostiantychau-0 avatar image
0 Likes"
kostiantychau-0 answered ·
I have exactly the same problem at the sandbox. Just getting internal server error. Rlogid: t6pitnmsgwj%28ciudbq%60anng%7Fu2h%3F%3Cwk%7Dukqlhqbuo*1433132-15f45b1b93d-0x157f3 Please, help

0 Likes"
Hi rajveeshekhawa_4, The issue ("Internal Server Error" while creating an inventory item) has been resolved. Please let me know if you are still running to the same error. Best Regards,

rajveeshekhawa_4 avatar image
0 Likes"
rajveeshekhawa_4 answered ·
Hi @ zhuowei.developersupport@ebay.com, I was able to resolve that error but i am getting "Internal Server Error" while creating an inventory item. Here's the Rlogid: `t6pitnmsgwj70%3D9un%7Fpitnmsgwj70*27633%3C6-15f0a5bd461-0x7889`. Kindly check and update why am i getting this error. Thanks

0 Likes"
Hi rajveeshekhawa_4, The Rlogid has already expired. Can you send the fresh Rlogid if you are still running into the error? Regards,

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.