question

badriman avatar image
0 Likes"
badriman asked ·

ItemFilterType FixedPrice is including StoreInventory items

I am getting all the StoreInventory items included when using ItemFilterType FixedPrice filter. According to APi reference "FixedPrice Retrieve matching fixed price items only. Excludes Store Inventory format items."
itemfiltertype
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
helios825 avatar image
0 Likes"
helios825 answered ·
At some point in eBay's history, those 2 item types became conflated and thus overlap without any specific differences. At least, that's how I remember that. I think there may have been an effort by eBay to convert them all over to 1 of the 2 types, but maybe that never fully happened. It may be the case that the portion of the docs you are referencing is simply outdated. Unless someone corrects me here in this thread (I'm certainly open to that happening), consider both item types as the same. When I call the Finding API and want to get only fixed-price items back, I request all 3 types: FixedPrice , StoreInventory , AuctionWithBIN .
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.