question

barry-love avatar image
0 Likes"
barry-love asked

Bug in bulk_migrate_listing

When I am trying to upgrade more then one listing with this call: https://api.ebay.com/sell/inventory/v1/bulk_migrate_listing and the json: { "requests": [ { "listingId": "id_1" }, { "listingId": "id_2" } ] } I get a response only for one item like this: { "responses": [ { "statusCode": 200, "listingId": "id_2", "marketplaceId": "EBAY_US", "inventoryItems": [ { "sku": "sku_2", "offerId": "offer_2" } ] }, { "statusCode": 200, "listingId": "id_2", "marketplaceId": "EBAY_US", "inventoryItems": [ { "sku": "sku_2", "offerId": "offer_2" } ] } ] } It seems like a bug to me. Please let me know your thoughts.
bug report
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
parts_rescue avatar image
0 Likes"
parts_rescue answered
Your problem statement is not very clear to me but I can confirm there is at least one confirmed problem statement with the migration API. I have had an open ticket with support for several weeks now. I also sent an email to the eBay leader for the Inventory API but have not heard back. For me, I was getting errors about an invalid sku when I did the call and it appeared the call was not successful. However, the objects were being created in the new model. I can make changes to the objects using the Inventory API and those changes are reflected in the live listings. However, when changes happen to the live listing, those changes are not reflected back in the inventory object. For example, a sale will not be reflected in the migrated inventory and offer objects (quantity available and listing status). This is only the case for listings that were migrated. Newly created items under the API are no issue.
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.