question

x3rberus avatar image
0 Likes"
x3rberus asked

VerifyAddItem returns Error 10007

Hello VerifyAddItem returns Error 10007 in the Api Test Tool, my settings are partial prefilled template, Site is US and Call Version is 799. My Application (using java sdk 791) is giving me the same Error when calling VeryAddFixedPrizeItem.  Does anyone know when this will be fixed ? I testet it within sandbox environment.

verifyadditemadditem-error-10007-inter
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

InactiveAutoUser avatar image
0 Likes"
InactiveAutoUser answered

I've been getting 10007 errors for most of the day, as well. At first it was just on the AddFixedPriceItem call, but it now appears to be happening on VerifyAddFixedPriceItem, too.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Sorry, this should have been a comment, not an answer.

0 Likes 0 ·
InactiveAutoUser avatar image
0 Likes"
InactiveAutoUser answered
____

aao0o0 avatar image
0 Likes"
aao0o0 answered

I'm still seeing exactly the same behaviour... this is bad please help!!!

epinapala avatar image
0 Likes"
epinapala answered

Hi,

I tried to reproduce this but was unable to reproduce. Can you please try again and let me know if this is still a problem?

Rajesh

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.