question

machete.83 avatar image
0 Likes"
machete.83 asked ·

SetPromotionalSale - error 2190788: Site is not supported

Using the call SetPromotionalSale I get error n.2190788, site not supported.

So I cannot handle promotions via API, and doing it manually is technically impossible... I have a big list of products that need to be sold as fixed promotion. How can I manage this? Is there any plan to extend the SetPromotionalSale feature to 101 site?

Please, I know that eBay support is "paid works only", but before opening a ticket i need to know what are the chances for fixing this.

Thanks in advance... hope someone from the staff will reply this post.

ebay-trading-api
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

italian-boutique avatar image
0 Likes"
italian-boutique answered ·

Same problem with site 3 (United Kingdom).

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

patchstar avatar image
0 Likes"
patchstar answered ·

same problem with site 77 (germany)

i tried:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>

<SetPromotionalSaleRequest  xmlns="urn:ebay:apis:eBLBaseComponents"> <RequesterCredentials>  <eBayAuthToken>A....</eB
ayAuthToken>  </RequesterCredentials>  <Version>731</Version>  <ErrorLanguage>en_US</ErrorLanguage>  <WarningLevel>High</WarningLevel> 

<Action>Add</Action> 

<PromotionalSaleDetails>   

<PromotionalSaleName>Promoaktion</PromotionalSaleName>    <DiscountType>Percentage</DiscountType>  

<DiscountValue>5</DiscountValue>

<PromotionalSaleType>PriceDiscountOnly</PromotionalSaleType>    <PromotionalSaleStartTime>2012-04-03T16:48:40.000Z</PromotionalSaleStartTime>    <PromotionalSaleEndTime>2012-04-12T16:48:40.000Z</PromotionalSaleEndTime>  </PromotionalSaleDetails>

</SetPromotionalSaleRequest >

output:

Site is not supported.

Site is not supported. 2190788 Error

developer-support@ebay.com avatar image
0 Likes"
developer-support@ebay.com answered ·

The Mark Down Manager functionality is not supported on all sites.  Check site on which you are trying to make the call to SetPromotionalSale.  If it is indeed supported on that site, please let us know the site against which you are making the call and getting the error message.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.