question

dirkparker avatar image
0 Likes"
dirkparker asked ·

12519: Shipping service is not available

Hi, I'm trying to push an Item with the AddItemCall, this is the XML tested also the the API verifing tool from eBay: ..... it_IT High IT EUR Pulizia dei Vetri Ufficio spray Days_30 FixedPriceItem Bergamo PayPal info@houseadv.eu 11702 8002369000013 50 IT_QuickPackage3 0.0 0.0 2 false Calculated 2.0 8002369000013 24128 http://www.chiaroluce.com/imageEAN/8002369000013.jpg Marca Domus_chemial 1000 this is what I get as error: 2017-09-13T13:50:11.156Z Failure Shipping service is not available. Shipping service Paccocelere 3(10109) is not available. 12519 Error Paccocelere 3(10109) RequestError Invalid Shipping Type. Shipping Type is not supported by this site. 2191523 Error <ShippingType>=ACTUAL_RATE=2 RequestError 1031 E1031_UNI_API5_18531200_R1 But if I ask the available service by calling the GeteBayDetails call, IT_QuickPackage3 is one of the returned as available (ValidForSellingFlow == true). using the SDK I wrote: addItemsCall = new AddItemsCall(apiContext); addItemsCall.setSite(SiteCodeType.ITALY); where I explicity re-set set site to be sure. But no luck. None of one shipping service returned by the GeteBayDetails works: GeteBayDetailsCall getEbayDetail = new GeteBayDetailsCall(apiContext); getEbayDetail.setSite(SiteCodeType.ITALY); getEbayDetail.setDetailName(new DetailNameCodeType[]{ DetailNameCodeType.SHIPPING_SERVICE_DETAILS, }); Any help is appreciate. Thanks in advance, Samuel
tradingapishippingdetailsshippingservice
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

modacalcio avatar image
0 Likes"
modacalcio answered ·
I have a similar problem since long time but can't find any solution. I add items on ebay wih **AddFixedPriceItem** call and since there no problem. But when I go in **ReviseFixedPriceItem** with same XML strings for shipping it gives me this error. I need to specify one fee for Europe and one other for worldwide. Shipping service Autre livraison internationale standard(57101) is not available. <InternationalShippingServiceOption> <ShippingService>FR_StandardInternational</ShippingService> <ShippingServiceCost>9.9</ShippingServiceCost> <ShippingServiceAdditionalCost>2.49</ShippingServiceAdditionalCost> <ShipToLocation>Europe</ShipToLocation> <ShippingServicePriority>1</ShippingServicePriority> <InternationalShippingServiceOption> <ShippingService>FR_StandardInternational</ShippingService> <ShippingServiceCost>11.9</ShippingServiceCost> <ShippingServiceAdditionalCost>2.99</ShippingServiceAdditionalCost> <ShipToLocation>Worldwide</ShipToLocation> <ShippingServicePriority>2</ShippingServicePriority> </InternationalShippingServiceOption> You can find full xml request for both calls on www.modacalcio.it/RequestsTrial.xml

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

sree_developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
sree_developersupport answered ·
Hi @dirkparker, Thanks for your post. I looked up GeteBayDetails call and it looks like the ServiceType is ""Flat"" and in your AddItem request, you mentioned the ServiceType is "Calculated".Hence, you are seeing this error. Can you please change your request accordingly. Paccocelere 3 true IT_QuickPackage3 10109 3 1 **Flat** true true 97 2017-08-03T19:53:48.000Z STANDARD Best Regards, eBay Developer Support

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.