question

foursoftware avatar image
1 Like"
foursoftware asked

Sandbox Link My Paypal Account does not work

Hi Dears, I need to link the following Sandbox Paypal Account to Ebay SandBox Users: SANDBOX_EBAY / SANDBOX_PAYPAL testuser_merchante1 / e1@foursoftware.com testuser_merchante2 / e2@foursoftware.com testuser_merchante3 / e3@foursoftware.com testuser_buyer1e4 / e4@foursoftware.com testuser_buyer2e5 / e5@foursoftware.com Link My Paypal Account does not work in MyEbay->PayPalAccount. Thanks. BR.
link paypal account
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

shulmani_developer.support avatar image
0 Likes"
shulmani_developer.support answered
Hi, We have changed the Account Type for all the below Sandbox accounts to Business and also linked the Paypal Sandbox accounts with them: testuser_merchante1 testuser_merchante2 testuser_merchante3 testuser_buyer1e4 testuser_buyer2e5 Cheers!!!

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

foursoftware avatar image
0 Likes"
foursoftware answered
Thanks. Have a nice day! Bye.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.