question

cbshomegoods avatar image
0 Likes"
cbshomegoods asked

We are getting continuous random errors while listing items using .NET SDK for Trading API.

We are able to load items using API in last week. However suddenly we are started getting following errors. 1. The item cannot be listed or modified. The title and/or description may contain improper words, or the listing or seller may be in violation of eBay policy. 2. Picture Services only supports upload of JPEG, GIF, PNG, BMP, and TIFF image formats. Try again using a version of your picture saved in one of those formats. Regarding the error #1 when I tried to list item from eBay web, I am able to do so with same details. And regarding error #2, we are using JPEG images, however we are still getting the above error. The same API were working fine in last week and I am able to list 10 items previously. I have generated the xml for ItemType that I am sending to the API method. I have attached the xml file here.![alt text][1] [1]: /storage/temp/1576-ebayitemdetailsxml.png
#tradingapi
10 |600

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
sree_developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
sree_developersupport answered
Hi @cbshomegoods, Thanks for your post. Can you please file a Support ticket : https://developer.ebay.com/my/support/tickets ? Please provide complete request and response files. Also, please remove auth token for security purposes. Best Regards, eBay Developer Support
10 |600

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.