question

caterham23 avatar image
1 Like"
caterham23 asked ·

Getting Image error when using API to add listing

Hello This has started happening in last week, i try to list an item and get the following back *Picture Services only supports upload of JPEG, GIF, PNG, BMP and TIFF image formats. Try again using a version of your picutre in one of those formats* Except, my image IS a jpeg Any suggestions, nothing has changed our end and has worked fine for ages thanks in advance...
image upload
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

caterham23 avatar image
0 Likes"
caterham23 answered ·
@s-jacobs we went from 3.825.0.0 to 3.939.0.0
·

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

caterham23 avatar image
0 Likes"
caterham23 answered ·
thanks, I have resolved this now. inherited a project with old SDK etc
· 1 ·

Which sdk did you upgrade from/to?
0 Likes 0 ·
sree_developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
sree_developersupport answered ·
Hi @caterham23, Can you please let us know the version of the WSDL and SDK that you are using? Best Regards, eBay Developer Support
·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.