question

barry-love avatar image
0 Likes"
barry-love asked ·

Failure to use bulkMigrateListing ebay Inventory API

I would like to update my existing listings so they could be used with ebay new APIs - e.g. Inventory API. I am trying the [bulkMigrateListing][1] call, like this: POST https://api.ebay.com/sell/inventory/v1/bulk_migrate_listing With: { "requests" : [ { "listingId" : "182609878756" } ] } But I get: { "errors": [ { "errorId": 2003, "domain": "ACCESS", "category": "APPLICATION", "message": "Internal error", "longMessage": "There was a problem with an eBay internal system or process. Contact eBay developer support for assistance", "parameters": [ { "name": "reason", "value": "Failed to transform underlying error response, see logs." } ] } ] } What is wrong?
inventory apifailure
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

zhuowei.developersupport@ebay.com avatar image
0 Likes"
zhuowei.developersupport@ebay.com answered ·
Hi barry-love, Can you give it a try again? Best Regards,
· 1 · Share

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Hello. I have editical error. Have you solution for this?
0 Likes 0 · ·
barry-love avatar image
0 Likes"
barry-love answered ·
the rlogid: t6pitnmsgwj70%3D9vjdpitnmsgwj70*25222%3C6-15f53dd2cd1-0xfafd I am still running into this
· 1 · Share

hi. How did you solve this problem?
0 Likes 0 · ·
zhuowei.developersupport@ebay.com avatar image
0 Likes"
zhuowei.developersupport@ebay.com answered ·
Hi barry-love, Can you provide the rlogid http response header if you are still running into the error? Best Regards,

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.