question

abuhauk avatar image
0 Likes"
abuhauk asked

findItemsAdvanced does not return quantity sold or available quantity

Hi, I am using findItemsAdvanced but it does not show me quantity sold or available quantity . Any idea? Thanks
finditemsadvancedquantityquantity sold
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

clickimusprime avatar image
0 Likes"
clickimusprime answered
FindItemsAdvanced is a deprecated Shopping API call. findItemsAdvanced (Finding API) does not return qty. Use the Field Index in the left column of the documentation to determine what fields are supported. Use the Shopping API GetMultipleItems to lookup 20 items at a time to save calls. Generally speaking, unless you are managing a seller account and writing data to eBay. you don't need to use Trading API.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

abuhauk avatar image
0 Likes"
abuhauk answered
Hi, I have done by using GetMultipleItems with maximum item at 20 but I have more than 4000 items from FindItemsAdvanced search result so how I can handle it. Urgent please

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.