question

bargains_buy avatar image
0 Likes"
bargains_buy asked ·

Asked to Confirm the Legal Address

For a long time, I have been able to login to developer.ebay.com dashboard with my developer login, and then be able to generate user tokens by clicking on the "User Tokens" link. However, this morning when I try that, it takes me to what appears to be a broken page, where (among other things related to OAuth, etc.) it's asking me to "Confirm the Legal Address for the Primary Contact or Business", however there is no "Save" button of any sort, and I can't update the address / phone number in any way that I can see. Please help.
tokenaddressconfirmation
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
avishek_developersprogram avatar image
0 Likes"
avishek_developersprogram answered ·
Hi @bargains_buy, Sorry to hear that you are running into this issue. Can you please share a few more details so we can help. - Developer username - Which browser are you using? - URL of the broken page - If possible, a screenshot of the overlay that does not have the "Save" button Thank you, avishek_developersprogram
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.