question

jjchantilly avatar image
0 Likes"
jjchantilly asked

the name of the seller that appears.

Hello, I will get you the name of the seller that appears. how to do? 'MaxPrice', 'value' => '4', 'paramName' => 'Currency', 'paramValue' => 'EUR'), array( 'name' => 'FreeShippingOnly', 'value' => 'true', 'paramName' => '', 'paramValue' => ''), array( 'name' => 'ListingType', 'value' => array('AuctionWithBIN','FixedPrice','StoreInventory'), 'paramName' => '', 'paramValue' => ''), ); // Generates an indexed URL snippet from the array of item filters function buildURLArray ($filterarray) { global $urlfilter; global $i; // Iterate through each filter in the array foreach($filterarray as $itemfilter) { // Iterate through each key in the filter foreach ($itemfilter as $key =>$value) { if(is_array($value)) { foreach($value as $j => $content) { // Index the key for each value $urlfilter .= "&itemFilter($i).$key($j)=$content"; } } else { if($value != "") { $urlfilter .= "&itemFilter($i).$key=$value"; } } } $i++; } return "$urlfilter"; } // End of buildURLArray function // Build the indexed item filter URL snippet buildURLArray($filterarray); // Construct the findItemsByKeywords HTTP GET call $apicall = "$endpoint?"; $apicall .= "OPERATION-NAME=findItemsByKeywords"; $apicall .= "&SERVICE-VERSION=$version"; $apicall .= "&SECURITY-APPNAME=$appid"; $apicall .= "&GLOBAL-ID=$globalid"; $apicall .= "&keywords=$safequery"; $apicall .= "&paginationInput.entriesPerPage=10"; $apicall .= "$urlfilter"; // Load the call and capture the document returned by eBay API $resp = simplexml_load_file($apicall); // Check to see if the request was successful, else print an error if ($resp->ack == "Success") { $results = ''; // If the response was loaded, parse it and build links foreach($resp->searchResult->item as $item) { $pic = $item->galleryURL; $link = $item->viewItemURL; $title = $item->title; $title = $item->title; $GalleryPlusPictureURL = $item->GalleryPlusPictureURL; $ship = (float) $item->shippingInfo->shippingServiceCost; $price = (float) $item->sellingStatus->currentPrice; $sell = ($ship + $price); // For each SearchResultItem node, build a link and append it to $results $results .= " $title $price $FeedbackScore "; } } // If the response does not indicate 'Success,' print an error else { $results = "

Oops! The request was not successful. Make sure you are using a valid "; $results .= "AppID for the Production environment.

"; } ?>

eBay Search Results for

seller
10 |600

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

helios825 avatar image
0 Likes"
helios825 answered
You probably need an outputSelector in your API call. See the *SellerInfo* value on [this page][1]. [1]: http://developer.ebay.com/DevZone/finding/CallRef/extra/fnditmsadvncd.rqst.tptslctr.html
10 |600

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

jjchantilly avatar image
0 Likes"
jjchantilly answered
Or then I put it? I tried but it does not work
10 |600

jjchantilly avatar image
0 Likes"
jjchantilly answered
Can you give me your VAT number.
10 |600

jjchantilly avatar image
0 Likes"
jjchantilly answered
Or then I put it? I tried but it does not work
10 |600

xiang.developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
xiang.developersupport answered
hi @jjchantilly, Would you please try to call the API findItemsByKeywords with other tools, such as postman, soapui, browsers, etc. first, and then provide: the sample request the current behavior (which is not the expected one) the expected behavior This make your problem description more clear so that others can help you. Best Regards,
10 |600

jjchantilly avatar image
0 Likes"
jjchantilly answered
sellerUserName Hello, what is the code for the seller's name? I tried: $ seller User Name But it does not work thank you in advance
10 |600

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.