question

schnaeppchenkalle avatar image
0 Likes"
schnaeppchenkalle asked

Internal Server Error at FindingAPI

Since a week or so i allways get a "Internal Server Error" for every request to the FindingAPI.
The ErrorID is 115, which translates to

Short error: Reserve price too high.
Long error: Your relisted item's reserve price must be less than or equal to the reserve price set in the initial listing of this item.
<-- do not know what Reserve Price has to do with a minor Keyword-Lookup :/

Even if i am logged into the Sandbox and query the internal API-Tool i'll get following Response:
Does anyone have a solution / expirience the same for that issue?
Thanks in advance, Leif

![alt text][1] [1]: /storage/temp/1553-unbenannt-2.jpg
internal server errorfindingapi
unbenannt-2.jpg (252.5 KiB)
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

xiang.developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
xiang.developersupport answered
Hi schnaeppchenkalle, In order to check whether this error is related to the to tool or not, would you please try other tools, such as browsers, postman, etc.? Best Regards,

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

clickimusprime avatar image
0 Likes"
clickimusprime answered
**The ErrorID is 115, which translates to Short error: Reserve price too high.** You're using the wrong error list. 115 is Internal Application Error as indicated in the response.

clickimusprime avatar image
0 Likes"
clickimusprime answered
Look the the upper left corner. That's Trading API. The call is Finding API.

ah smart, thanks! http://developer.ebay.com/devzone/finding/CallRef/Errors/ErrorMessages.html#ErrorsByNumber 115 ERROR Internal service error. But unfortunately not helping :)
0 Likes 0 ·
schnaeppchenkalle avatar image
0 Likes"
schnaeppchenkalle answered
@xiang.developersupport nevermind, i've created a production keyset, now it is working. Thanks a lot for looking at this problem! Have a nice day! Regards Leif,@xiang.developersupport nevermind, i've created a production keyset and now it is working thanks a lot for trying to help me! Have a nice day Regards Leif

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.