question

hollroseberr0 avatar image
0 Likes"
hollroseberr0 asked ·

Getting Limited Results From Ebay Api Using FinditemByCategory

Using ebay api (findItemsBycategory operation) to get items detail I found that only get paginated items to page number 100, so if I need items that are from page 101 I can not get them. The findItemsByCategory operation returns error how can we resolve this issue.
php-api
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

yazhou_developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
yazhou_developersupport answered ·
Hi hollroseberr0, It is the limitation of this API. [see document][1]. Note: No more than 10,000 items can be retrieved for a given search, regardless of how many matches are found. This limit is enforced by the maximum page number allowed (100) and the maximum entries per page allowed (100). [1]: https://developer.ebay.com/Devzone/finding/CallRef/findItemsByCategory.html#Request.paginationInput
· 1 ·

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Thanks for ur answer
0 Likes 0 ·
hollroseberr0 avatar image
0 Likes"
hollroseberr0 answered ·
Other than finding api in which api can we get bluk products with maximum page number more than 100 pages that crosses.
· 1 ·

Hi hollroseberr0, Thank you for your question. Unfortunately, we don't have this kind of API for public to retrieve a large number of ebay items.
0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.