question

demissemeles_0 avatar image
0 Likes"
demissemeles_0 asked

Linking Sandbox eBay and PayPal account

Can anyone help me out please. I'm unable to link my sandbox paypal account ( antig30@gmail.com) to my ebay sandbox account (TESTUSER_ls123) I posted a request on an old thread 4 days ago but I think nobody saw it. So I'm posting a new request here. Thanks. @yazhou_developersupport @shulmani_developer.support @catherine_developersupport @onkar_developersupport
paypal-linking-issue
10 |600

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Hi demissemeles_0, sandbox paypal account ( antig30@gmail.com) to your ebay sandbox account (TESTUSER_ls123) has been linked. Meantime, Could you let us know if you can do it on sandbox by yourselves?
0 Likes 0 ·

1 Answer

·
cocosolisuk avatar image
0 Likes"
cocosolisuk answered
LINK ours as well please
the accounts are : testuser_qkim4o -buyer, testuser_antipodesltd -seller.
and dev : p.dimov@antipodes.bg
paypall accounts are : k.kostadinov-buyer-1@antipodes.bg -buyer, k.kostadinov-sell@antipodes.bg -sell
and dev : k.kostadinov@antipodes.bg
10 |600

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Hi cocosolisuk, the accounts are : testuser_qkim4o -buyer, testuser_antipodesltd -seller have been linked to paypall accounts : k.kostadinov-buyer-1@antipodes.bg -buyer, k.kostadinov-sell@antipodes.bg -sell . You don't need to do this for your dev account. Have you tried to do this on sandbox ? If so, could you let us know the issues have met?
0 Likes 0 ·
cocosolisuk avatar image cocosolisuk yazhou_developersupport ·
doing getOrders call from the fulfillment api gets us empty order array.We read that this happens when those accounts are not linked.
We tried linking them from the sandbox site (account settings->account->paypal account ). but pressing link sometimes(not always) opened paypal sandbox(where we entered account and password ), and then nothing ...the sandbox either gave us error or just timed out .. we did this multiple times on both accounts and we never managed to successfully do it.
0 Likes 0 ·
Hi live_buy, Please feel free to post questions here. We are very happy to communicate with our customers and try our best to provide help. your Paypal sandbox: buyingstuffebay1@gmail.com With the ebay sandbox account: TESTUSER_buyingstuff has been linked. But TESTUSER_testbuyerjpb has been linked to paypal sandbox buyingstuffebay1@gmail.com and I can not change it. TESTUSER_JAMIEBARHAMBUYER has already been linked to jamiebarham86-buyer@hotmail.co.uk I have send you an email to jam****86@hotmail.co.uk. Please check it.
1 Like 1 ·
Show more comments

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.