question

kon_a avatar image
0 Likes"
kon_a asked

Always getting System temporarily unavailable

I have been calling VerifyAddItem using the XML api ( api.sandbox.ebay.com.au). And for over a wee now I have been getting System temporarily unavailable, please try listing again. I am directing my calls to Site 15 (Australia). Surely the service could not be down for over a week? Any help or advice is much appreciated. Kind Regards, Kon.A
service unavailable
10 |600

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

argonautcc avatar image
0 Likes"
argonautcc answered
I am having exactly the same problem (Australia site 15 as well) - expect mine are also still listing on my sandbox account. Small consolation though as I dont get the ebay ItemId in the response. Posted a question last week on this that still hasnt hit the forum. I saw a previous post about ebay not remembering user tokens but mine seems to be fine in that regards. You may want to check yours though - just in case. Fingers crossed someone can get back to us soon.
10 |600

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

kon_a avatar image
0 Likes"
kon_a answered
Thanks, my problem is actually identical to yours, AddItem lists in the sandbox but no ItemId or fees in the response. Its hard to work without that info, considering it all worked a couple of weeks ago :(
10 |600

sree_developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
sree_developersupport answered
Hi Guys, Are you still facing the issue.? If you are, can you please send us the request & response files accordingly. Best Regards, eBay Developer Support
10 |600

argonautcc avatar image
0 Likes"
argonautcc answered
No, its not happening any more. Whatever the problem was it seems to have been fixed. Thanks.
10 |600

kon_a avatar image
0 Likes"
kon_a answered
Yes problem resolved some time ago
10 |600

calgarycomputerwholesale avatar image
0 Likes"
calgarycomputerwholesale answered
Ebay fix your servers. api.ebay.com is down. period. test connections from world wide, down everywhere. been down for 2 days now.
10 |600

calgarycomputerwholesale avatar image
0 Likes"
calgarycomputerwholesale answered
works again. for now.
10 |600

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.