question

oconeeoff-road avatar image
0 Likes"
oconeeoff-road asked

Anyone have a way of pulling my listing descriptions?

Anyone have a way of pulling my listing descriptions?
listing
10 |600

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

clickimusprime avatar image
0 Likes"
clickimusprime answered
Shopping API the vipr descriptions are also back and accessible by itemid with having to pull the listing first. This may return text or html http://vi.vipr.ebaydesc.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItemDescV4&item=112529504907 http://vi.vipr.ebaydesc.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItemDescV4&item=122082788410 If you're looking for something else, be more descriptive of what you need in your question.
10 |600

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Sorry for the lack of detail.The problem I'm have is that some of my listing descriptions are missing or damaged. I really need to export the descriptions to excel to find the missing or damaged listings. I have about 11500 listings.
0 Likes 0 ·
0 Likes"
clickimusprime answered
RSS if you have a store. Turbo Lister has an export option if you have Windows or emulator.
10 |600

oconeeoff-road avatar image
0 Likes"
oconeeoff-road answered
Turbo Lister is buggy if over 2k in listings not sure about the RRS I do have a store. Is there no API access to descriptions ?
10 |600

0 Likes"
clickimusprime answered
Already answered that: Shopping API If you need to post them back via API use the Trading API (or maybe the Sell API).
10 |600

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.