question

cuonnguye83 avatar image
0 Likes"
cuonnguye83 asked ·

Why is there a difference in return value?

Hi All, That is when i run in develop web of ebay. Folder API Explorer. I setting Environment is Production. I have 2 question about return value. 1 : I choose Finding API, I choose findItemsAdvanced and after i choose findItemsByKeywords but i see there a difference about total result? 2 : With return value, i check total record in API and result value of website : ebay.com there a difference. Does anyone explain to me that difference? Thanks everybody.
errorbug
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
xiang.developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
xiang.developersupport answered ·
Hi, I don't quite understand your problem. If there is some API which you think doesn't work correctly (for example, running the same API twice but the returned results are different), Please provide: reproduce steps (including the sample request) the current behavior (which is unexpected) the expected behavior Best Regards,
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.