question

bargengine avatar image
0 Likes"
bargengine asked ·

bulkMigrateListing Error

I am trying to move over listings to the inventory API by calling bulkMigrateListing, the listing is having all requirements to be converted my post body is this {"requests":[{"listingId":"272509214691"}]} and the responses i am getting is this {"errors": [{ "errorId": 2003, "domain": "ACCESS", "category": "APPLICATION", "message": "Internal error", "longMessage": "There was a problem with an eBay internal system or process. Contact eBay developer support for assistance", "parameters": [{ "name": "reason", "value": "Failed to transform underlying error response, see logs." }] }]} What else am i doing wrong?
api
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

modehaus-24 avatar image
0 Likes"
modehaus-24 answered ·
Hallo Support, This is my rlogid: t6pitnmsgwj70%3D9whhpitnmsgwj70*m24qg%28rbpv6713-174439b280e-0x1713 I have the same Problem can you please help me? Best Regards

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

modehaus-24 avatar image
0 Likes"
modehaus-24 answered ·
Hallo have you solved this Problem?

ankit_developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
ankit_developersupport answered ·
Hi @bargengine , Is your listing is eligible for migration ? To check your **Migration requirement** click on below link: [ https://developer.ebay.com/api-docs/sell/inventory/resources/listing/methods/bulkMigrateListing#_samples][1] Best Regards eBay Developer Support [1]: https://developer.ebay.com/api-docs/sell/inventory/resources/listing/methods/bulkMigrateListing#_samples

plastic-builder avatar image
0 Likes"
plastic-builder answered ·
I had this same error message for migration. I fixed it by setting 'Content-Type: application/json'

tiziaada0 avatar image
0 Likes"
tiziaada0 answered ·
Hi bargengine, are you still running into this error or did you fixed it? Best Regards, tiziaada0

shulmani_developer.support avatar image
0 Likes"
shulmani_developer.support answered ·
Hi, Are you still facing this issue? If yes, can you please give us the response headers for the failed response? We will check the logs at our end and see what the issue is. It you be great if you can file a support ticket at: https://developer.ebay.com/support/developersupport/default.aspx so that we can work with you directly. Cheers!!

barry-love avatar image
0 Likes"
barry-love answered ·
I have the same issue Did you manage?

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.