question

dimacherkas-4 avatar image
0 Likes"
dimacherkas-4 asked ·

wrong data in response

![alt text][1]![alt text][2] [1]: /storage/temp/1548-untitled.png [2]: /storage/temp/1549-untitled-1.png What may be wrong with search API response? When I`m trying to get information about items on stock, server return wrong information.
getmultipleitemsmerchant-datadata feedssandbox-links-wrong
untitled.png (57.4 KiB)
untitled-1.png (400.9 KiB)
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

helios825 avatar image
1 Like"
helios825 answered ·
This is a bug that eBay is aware of and is attempting to repair. I raised the issue in [this thread][1], where they responded. [1]: https://forums.developer.ebay.com/questions/22156/getmultipleitems-returns-incorrect-quantities.html?sort=newest

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

evokt avatar image
0 Likes"
evokt answered ·
Hello. I have submitted a ticket for this almost 2 months ago. They have't fixed it yet, and the replies are extremely slow. It takes them about a week to reply to my ticket. And the thing is there is not a single call that returns the correct data. GetItem, GetSingleItem, GetMultipleItems, they all return incorrect data.

clickimusprime avatar image
0 Likes"
clickimusprime answered ·
Seems to only be affecting some items. I've seen this before at some point (don't recall when), I have a note in my code to assume in-stock qty 1 if ListingStatus=Active and Quantity-QtySold

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.