question

foto-markt avatar image
0 Likes"
foto-markt asked

Add Items to campaigns

I have some problems to add all posible items to a campaign in the API. The following call works only for maybe 4 or 5 items or NULL. If I do the same with the Web UI then I have maybe 50 items in the campaign. Is this a bug in API or is there someone who get it to run....?? Moreover the "autoSelectFutureInventory" : "true" has now effect..... { "campaignCriterion" : { "autoSelectFutureInventory" : "true", "criterionType" : "INVENTORY_PARTITION", "selectionRules" : [ { "maxPrice" : { "currency" : "EUR", "value" : "500" }, "minPrice" : { "currency" : "EUR", "value" : "1" } } ] }, "campaignName": "TEST", "startDate": "2017-08-16T00:56:00Z", "fundingStrategy": { "bidPercentage": "10", "fundingModel": "COST_PER_SALE" }, "marketplaceId": "EBAY_DE" } or to select all in a shop categorie: { "campaignCriterion" : { "autoSelectFutureInventory" : "true", "criterionType" : "INVENTORY_PARTITION", "selectionRules" : [ { "categoryIds" : [ "22241743010" ], "categoryScope" : "STORE" } ] }, "campaignName": "Test 2", "startDate": "2017-08-16T00:56:00Z", "fundingStrategy": { "bidPercentage": "15", "fundingModel": "COST_PER_SALE" }, "marketplaceId": "EBAY_DE" }
marketing api campaigns
10 |600

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

shulmani_developer.support avatar image
0 Likes"
shulmani_developer.support answered
Hi, We will need the eBay userID for which the campaign was created and also the campaign ID or the Campaign Name. It would be best that we work with you via a support ticket to address all your concerns. Can you please file a support ticket with us at: https://developer.ebay.com/my/support/tickets? If you cannot file one, please provide us your Developer account ID and we will file a ticket for you and work via the ticket. Cheers!!!
10 |600

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

foto-markt avatar image
0 Likes"
foto-markt answered
No answer from ebay??
10 |600

foto-markt avatar image
0 Likes"
foto-markt answered
Someone here where it works?
10 |600

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.