question

foto-markt avatar image
0 Likes"
foto-markt asked ·

Add Items to campaigns

I have some problems to add all posible items to a campaign in the API. The following call works only for maybe 4 or 5 items or NULL. If I do the same with the Web UI then I have maybe 50 items in the campaign. Is this a bug in API or is there someone who get it to run....?? Moreover the "autoSelectFutureInventory" : "true" has now effect..... { "campaignCriterion" : { "autoSelectFutureInventory" : "true", "criterionType" : "INVENTORY_PARTITION", "selectionRules" : [ { "maxPrice" : { "currency" : "EUR", "value" : "500" }, "minPrice" : { "currency" : "EUR", "value" : "1" } } ] }, "campaignName": "TEST", "startDate": "2017-08-16T00:56:00Z", "fundingStrategy": { "bidPercentage": "10", "fundingModel": "COST_PER_SALE" }, "marketplaceId": "EBAY_DE" } or to select all in a shop categorie: { "campaignCriterion" : { "autoSelectFutureInventory" : "true", "criterionType" : "INVENTORY_PARTITION", "selectionRules" : [ { "categoryIds" : [ "22241743010" ], "categoryScope" : "STORE" } ] }, "campaignName": "Test 2", "startDate": "2017-08-16T00:56:00Z", "fundingStrategy": { "bidPercentage": "15", "fundingModel": "COST_PER_SALE" }, "marketplaceId": "EBAY_DE" }
marketing api campaigns
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

shulmani_developer.support avatar image
0 Likes"
shulmani_developer.support answered ·
Hi, We will need the eBay userID for which the campaign was created and also the campaign ID or the Campaign Name. It would be best that we work with you via a support ticket to address all your concerns. Can you please file a support ticket with us at: https://developer.ebay.com/my/support/tickets? If you cannot file one, please provide us your Developer account ID and we will file a ticket for you and work via the ticket. Cheers!!!

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

foto-markt avatar image
0 Likes"
foto-markt answered ·
Someone here where it works?

foto-markt avatar image
0 Likes"
foto-markt answered ·
No answer from ebay??

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.