question

callmekatootie7 avatar image
0 Likes"
callmekatootie7 asked

Getting all Power Sellers

Is it possible to get the list of power sellers? If not a list, is it possible to identify if a seller is a power seller? I used the Search / Summary endpoint of the Buying API but the Seller information was not returned - I checked the model out and it does not appear to contain information on whether the seller is a power seller or not. In such a case how do I retrieve if the seller is a power seller or not
api-searchpower seller
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

helios825 avatar image
0 Likes"
helios825 answered
Is there still a definition of an eBay Power Seller? I thought that term fell into disuse several years ago. But I'm not sure. Perhaps you're referring to a Top Rated Seller? That's still current, and I know it's returned in Finding API calls, such as findItemsAdvanced, and perhaps others too.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

yazhou_developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
yazhou_developersupport answered
Hello callmekatootie7, I don't think ebay has this public API to return all power sellers. You can find Finding/Searching APIs are item-focused. Regarding your case, I'd suggest you to set itemFilter when you are making [findItemsByProduct][1]. For example, [TopRatedSellerOnly][2]. [1]: https://developer.ebay.com/Devzone/finding/CallRef/findItemsByProduct.html#Request.itemFilter [2]: https://developer.ebay.com/Devzone/finding/CallRef/extra/fnditmsbyprdct.rqst.tmfltr.nm.html

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.