question

cocosolisuk avatar image
0 Likes"
cocosolisuk asked ·

what is needed for a successfull publish of an offer ?

here is my item : 'availability' => { 'pickupAtLocationAvailability' => [ { 'availabilityType' => 'IN_STOCK', 'quantity' => 99, 'merchantLocationKey' => 'CENTRAL', 'fulfillmentTime' => { 'unit' => 'DAY', 'value' => 30 } } ], 'shipToLocationAvailability' => { 'quantity' => 99 } }, 'sku' => '009080005', 'product' => { 'mpn' => 'CDL45', 'brand' => 'Ceresit', 'title' => 'NKD SKN Pre Shower Tan', 'description' => "Product Description Get a natural looking tan with this hydrating Pre Shower Gradual Tan Lotion. NKD SKN Pre Shower Tan conditions and nourishes skin.Zero Transfer, No Smell.100% Natural Ingredients.Applies Clear.Wash Off After 10 Minutes Ingredients Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Water*, Dihydroxyacetone***, Glycerin*, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Panthenol, Disodium EDTA, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter (Beurre)*, Saccharide Isomerate**, Tocopheryl Acetate, Glyceryl Laurate, Troxerutin, Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Extract *, Dimethyl Isosorbide, Hyaluronic Acid, Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract*, Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Seed Extract*, Sclerocarya Birrea (Marula) Seed Oil, Hydrolysed Silk (Soie), Coco \x{2013} Glucoside, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate", 'aspects' => { 'MPN' => [ 'CDL45' ], 'BRAND' => [ 'Ceresit' ] } }, 'condition' => 'NEW' }; here is my offer: { 'categoryId' => '180271', 'sku' => '009080005', 'offerId' => '5145279019', 'status' => 'UNPUBLISHED', 'pricingSummary' => { 'price' => { 'currency' => 'GBP', 'value' => '100.0' } }, 'listingPolicies' => { 'fulfillmentPolicyId' => '113482700018', 'returnPolicyId' => '113482514018', 'paymentPolicyId' => '113482491018' }, 'availableQuantity' => 99, 'marketplaceId' => 'EBAY_GB', 'format' => 'FIXED_PRICE', 'merchantLocationKey' => 'CENTRAL' } What more information is needed for the offer to be published successfully? I tried using the sandbox ,but it started giving me internal error 25001 upon create inventory item calls. Also the get inventory items call was giving me all items that i had ever posted there so i just abandoned my tries to use the sandbox. On the up side your production server works perfectly when it comes to those few calls create,remove, show inventory items. So, when i try to publish my offer i get: 'errors' => [ { 'domain' => 'API_INVENTORY', 'category' => 'REQUEST', 'subdomain' => 'Selling', 'errorId' => 25604, 'message' => 'Input error. Seller Inventory Service can not publish the data. Product not found. Please try again or contact customer support..' } ] From what i have read i conclude that I must be doing something wrong with my create inventory item call.
sell apipublish offer errorpublish offerpublis offer
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

cocosolisuk avatar image
0 Likes"
cocosolisuk answered ·
It seems like our mistake was using always 'Content-Language' => 'en-US' . After changing it we stopped getting "Product not found error". But if you have 1 item with 1 SKU and many offers for different marketplaces and for each marketplace you must have different content-language,then you must use offers description to discriminate between marketplaces since you only have one item description but many offer descriptions for the same item ? But then again you don't yet support one sku on more then one marketplace..

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

cocosolisuk avatar image
0 Likes"
cocosolisuk answered ·
We would like to ask if there is any way to see the inventory and the unpublished offers before posting them as listing ?

cocosolisuk avatar image
0 Likes"
cocosolisuk answered ·
- We are implementing Selling API - We make a successful api call to the inventory api to create an item. - We make another successful call to create an offer again on the inventory api (returning me an offer ID) - We make another call to publish this offer giving me . 'errors' => [ { 'domain' => 'API_INVENTORY', 'category' => 'REQUEST', 'subdomain' => 'Selling', 'errorId' => 25604, 'message' => 'Input error. Seller Inventory Service can not publish the data. Product not found. Please try again or contact customer support..' } ]. - After using your API explorer https://developer.ebay.com/my/api_test_tool?index=0 . We created fullfilment , return and payment policy with your examples. And using them finally managed to successfully upload a live ebay offer on your US sandbox site (recieved an ebay listing ID from the publish order call again the inventory api). Our clients will be using the ebay site to create their policies. We don't plan on using the Account api, except to get already created policies (that call is made succesfully, although sometimes like maybe 10-15 % of the requests fail due to internal errors (code 500 or something)). - However using ebay's site to create policies on your ebay.co.uk . and using those policies I am unable to publish the same offer on a live ebay site( ebay.co.uk to be axact).And i still get the same error. "Input error. Seller Inventory Service can not publish the data. Product not found. Please try again or contact customer support." - In the sandbox, i created my second user ( testuser_qkim4o) and bought my listed items, however when runing the getOrders call on the fulfillment api I get empty array $VAR1 = { 'orders' => [], 'href' => ' https://api.sandbox.ebay.com/sell/fulfillment/v1/order?filter=creationdate:%5B2017-07-01T08:25:43.511Z..2017-08-14T07:42:43.511Z%5D,orderfulfillmentstatus:%7BIN_PROGRESS%7CNOT_STARTED%7D&limit=1000&offset=0', 'limit' => 1000, 'total' => 0, 'offset' => 0 }; on your sandbox site. - I tried different approaches using no date, a certain date, a status filter, and no status filter and different limits 1, 20, 50, 100, 1000 and it always returns empty array of offers. - From the sandbox interface i can't change the status of the item as payed or as shipped. So there is no way to continue developing our integration.

jourban@ebay.com avatar image
0 Likes"
jourban@ebay.com answered ·
Hi cocosolisuk, I apologize but I am not quite following what you are trying to do? Can you add some details for me please, 1. What is the exact API you are using? 2. What programming language are you using? Regards, eBay Developers Program

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.