question

instantluxe_officiel avatar image
1 Like"
instantluxe_officiel asked

XML GetMemberMessages API: Questions from a prospect become Answered with no action from anyone

Hi, When calling the XML API "GetMemberMessages", the "MessageStatus" field in the response should read "Answered" when an answer has been provided to the prospect. However, in some cases (ie. n° 1542412494018) we observe that this value is "Answered" when there is in fact no answer, and the prospect is waiting for us to respond. Unfortunately, because of this status, our back-office hides this question and the prospect will never get their answer. How can we identify how MessageStatus gets its "Answered" value? Maybe even include said answer in the API response? Regards,
apixmlproductiongetmembermessages
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
sch-shu-hzyismtjt avatar image
0 Likes"
sch-shu-hzyismtjt answered
I'm dealing with the opposite... when I post a reply, it does not mark the message as answered when I make the call afterwards.
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.