question

oscagovsh-0 avatar image
0 Likes"
oscagovsh-0 asked ·

Retrieve a list of items from a specific eBay store category,Retrieve a list of items in a specific eBay store category,Retrieving a list of items in a specific store category

I am writing an inventory app for a large power seller, with 70 000+ items listed on eBay, but I need extract listing information for only 400 items listed in a specific custom store (shop) category. So far I have not found a way to do this in the API. These items can be also identified by part of their SKUs, but again I have not found a way to search by partial SKU. Has anyone encountered this problem?
apigetsellerlistgetmyebaysellingstorestorecategoryid
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

eternalgroup avatar image
0 Likes"
eternalgroup answered ·
Hello I cannot set the category iD because the integer is too long! I'm using ebay java sdk. `slc.setCategoryId(6302513014); ` I cannot use Long because the method is inot implement with this parameter. This is ridicoulos. How can I fix?

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

yazhou_developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
yazhou_developersupport answered ·
Hello oscagovsh-0, You may try [GetSellerList][1] API. You need to use seller's token and specify CategoryID for making this call. To get CategoryID, I'd suggest you to call [GetStore][2] API by using seller's token. Then, you can find CategoryID in the response. [1]: https://developer.ebay.com/Devzone/XML/docs/Reference/eBay/GetSellerList.html [2]: https://developer.ebay.com/Devzone/XML/docs/Reference/eBay/GetStore.html

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.