question

$$anonymous$$ avatar image
0 Likes"
$$anonymous$$ Suspended asked

Local Pickup does not work anymore

Hi there.

I have a problem specifying local pickup for every item I try to add to eBay. Previously I used the next sample to do this:

<ShipToLocations>None</ShipToLocations>

ShippingDetails node was not specified at all. That sample worked like a charm for a very long time.

But suddenly it stopped working. Now when I try to add an item I get next error:

<Errors>
      <ShortMessage>A shipping service is not specified.</ShortMessage>
      <LongMessage>At least one valid shipping service must be specified.</LongMessage>
      <ErrorCode>21915469</ErrorCode>
      <SeverityCode>Error</SeverityCode>
      <ErrorParameters ParamID="0">
         <Value>Heels</Value>
      </ErrorParameters>
      <ErrorClassification>RequestError</ErrorClassification>
   </Errors>

I have never had such problems. There is a name of category where I want to add my Item in the error parameters node.

I thought that for some reason eBay does not allow to add item to that category witn local pickup only.

But I tried this directly on eBay website and I was able to do that.

All tests were made on eBay sandbox. Any thoughts?

additem
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
devmai2 avatar image
0 Likes"
devmai2 answered
Hello asdfqwer, I am currently working on listing an item with shipping details as 'Local Pick up'. It does work with US sandbox site. However it does not work with UK sandbox site. Can you please share the working code snippet with me if your code is working for you now? Any help would be highly appreciated. Thanks DevMai
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.