question

activinstinct-uk avatar image
0 Likes"
activinstinct-uk asked ·

eBay unable to deliver email messages to customer

We are using auto responder to email sent by ebay customers how ever we are getting the following message

We were unable to deliver your message to <email address of customer > To try resending this message, go to your Inbox and click reply. Make sure that you don't remove the email reference number in the message, as this may cause your message to not be delivered.

Any idea how to get this resolve.

10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

milletsports avatar image
0 Likes"
milletsports answered ·

Yes the issue is still there. We haven't changed anything at our end and having our account live for nearly 2 years now. I have asked ebay to provide some more details on the error message.

As we reply to customers at 2 -3 places so not sure which one is causing this. Once i get some more information from ebay, i will look into the issue.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

shulmani_developer.support avatar image
0 Likes"
shulmani_developer.support answered ·

Hi,

Are you still facing this issue? Did retrying help?

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.