question

chippower2 avatar image
0 Likes"
chippower2 asked ·

Invalid Request in ShippingAddress\Phone in Germany

Hello guys, When i use get getOrders and GetOrderTransactionsphone i get "Invalid Request" in ShippingAddress\Phone. I set in my Account (solution from page https://ebaydts.com/eBayKBDetails?KBid=1141): MyeBay (My eBay > My Account > Site Preferences >Shipping Preferences > Require phone number for shipping) but i always get reposne with "Invalid Request". When i use GetUserPreferences for check this configuration i get response: 2017-07-28T17:41:12.562Z Success 1023 E1023_INTL_APISELLING_18485320_R1 true Thanks in advance.
trading apigetordersgetordertransactionsphone number
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

schroer-5 avatar image
0 Likes"
schroer-5 answered ·
Maybe i found the solution: I set with "Set UserPreferences" the field RequiredShipPhoneNumberPreference to true, and now in the last orders the phonenumber is correctly shown in the data. https://developer.ebay.com/Devzone/XML/docs/Reference/ebay/SetUserPreferences.html#Request.RequiredShipPhoneNumberPreference I hope it works now for all orders.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

chippower2 avatar image
0 Likes"
chippower2 answered ·
Hi I wrote to eBay and wait for resolve this issue.

schroer-5 avatar image
0 Likes"
schroer-5 answered ·
hi @chippower2 do you found a solution to get the phonenumber with trading API? I have exactly the same problem now. Or can anyone else help us? Thanks in advance

chippower2 avatar image
0 Likes"
chippower2 answered ·
Hi I check Ebay Rest API and i get phone (in ) for this same order id. "primaryPhone":{"phoneNumber":""} I need SAOP becouse i get more information ( Example SellingManagerSalesRecordNumber) In Rest i haven't SellingManagerSalesRecordNumber. I don't want ask SAOP and REST for one field Phone(). Thanks in advance. I would like resolve issue.

chippower2 avatar image
0 Likes"
chippower2 answered ·
Ok but i use site GERMANY It is part of my code: ApiAccount account = new ApiAccount(); account.setDeveloper(" "); account.setApplication(" "); account.setCertificate(" "); credential = new ApiCredential(); credential.setApiAccount(account); credential.seteBayToken(""); ApiContext context = new ApiContext(); context.setApiCredential(credential); context.setApiServerUrl(" https://api.ebay.com/wsapi";); context.setTimeout(60000); // set wsdl version number context.setWSDLVersion("1023"); context.setSite(SiteCodeType.GERMANY); ApiLogging logging = new ApiLogging(); logging.setLogSOAPMessages(true); logging.setLogExceptions(true); context.setApiLogging(logging); ApiCall call = new ApiCall(context); call.setEnableCompression(true); DetailLevelCodeType[] detailLevels = new DetailLevelCodeType[] { DetailLevelCodeType.RETURN_ALL }; call.setDetailLevel(detailLevels); call.setWarningLevel(WarningLevelCodeType.HIGH); GetOrderTransactionsRequestType request = new GetOrderTransactionsRequestType(); OrderIDArrayType arrayType = new OrderIDArrayType(); arrayType.setOrderID(new String[] { " " }); request.setOrderIDArray(arrayType); AbstractResponseType response = call.execute(request); AckCodeType ackCodeType = response.getAck(); Maybe it help you to answer for my problem. In Rest api (Sell Api) i will get phone ?

epinapala avatar image
0 Likes"
epinapala ,

Best Regards,

Eswara Rajesh Pinapala,

eBay Dvelopers Program Site Engineer.

answered ·
Hi There, I would also like to make sure if this call is to DE(germany Site) Usually, ShippingAddress.Phone is returned as "Invalid Request" if the user making API call is not the seller of the order or if the transaction is very old. In case of DE : for Germany site, by default, ShippingAddress.Phone is returned as "Invalid Request" if the buyer is registered in Germany site. To override this behaviour, seller needs to turn on the “Require Phone Number for shipping” option in MyeBay (My eBay > My Account > Site Preferences >Shipping Preferences > Require phone number for shipping). In all other sites, this option is used to force the buyer to enter phone number at the time of checkout. But for DE site, this option is also used to decide if ShippingAddress.Phone has to be returned in the API response. If you are sure that there is a transactional relationship between the seller(on behalf of whom you are making the calls) and buyer, and still getting Invalid request, I suggest you open a support ticket with the DTS team at https://developer.ebay.com/support/developersupport/request/

chippower2 avatar image
0 Likes"
chippower2 answered ·
Hi My request is: {token} ReturnAll 1023 High {order-id} and My respons contain: Invalid Request in all nodes. Invalid Request I think it some problem in Ebay because when i ask for configuration: {token} ReturnAll 1023 Low false false false false true false In response i get true (property in Ebay UI was set) 2017-08-11T09:02:49.577Z Success 1023 E1023_INTL_APISELLING_18485320_R1 true Can you help me where i have problem ? I need phone it is important part for my company.

epinapala avatar image
0 Likes"
epinapala ,

Best Regards,

Eswara Rajesh Pinapala,

eBay Dvelopers Program Site Engineer.

answered ·
Can you please share a code sample or request payload of the API request you are trying to make? It would be easier for us to help. Thanks!

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.