question

lust-n-lust avatar image
0 Likes"
lust-n-lust asked ·

Marketing API - Permissions Issue

Hi guys, First I would like to thank the team from ebay. They pay us a visit in Israel few days ago and exposed the new Api and answer all our questions and concerns. thank you!!! As for the question - Running the Api Explorer over the Marketing API (Get MArchendised Product, using the default values in) I, getting 403 response. This happends both in sandbox and production. How can I be permitted to use this API resource? Thank you This is the full response body: { "errors": [ { "errorId": 1100, "domain": "ACCESS", "category": "REQUEST", "message": "Access denied", "longMessage": "Insufficient permissions to fulfill the request." } ] }
new api
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
krich_developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
krich_developersupport answered ·
This looks like the Buy Marketing API, so this is sort of the wrong forum for this question. However, to more fully help, it would be great to see your request, plus the access token you are using for the request. Insufficient permissions usually means the token you're using does not have all the permissions needed to make the call. For more on access tokens, see the **OAuth access tokens** in the *Using eBay RESTful APIs* doc.
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.