question

nick.davies432012 avatar image
0 Likes"
nick.davies432012 asked ·

Struggling with sporadic pictureURLLarge data being returned

I have just checked my application (using findItemsAdvanced) and noted that some 'pictureURLLarge' are not being returned. It seems that 'Mom & Pop' / private listings are OK but a good few of the commercial listings are not returning the pictureURLLarge src. The application has worked fine for months but now is playing up. Is this my end or is something else going on?
finditemsadvancedmissingpictureurllarge
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

nick.davies432012 avatar image
0 Likes"
nick.davies432012 answered ·
Thanks for the reply xiang.developersupport, it was me being a numpty - I wrongly assumed that there should have been a PictureURLLarge available. After realising that this is not always there I incorporate into the request: $apicall .= "&outputSelector(2)=PictureURLSuperSize" as well as the PictureURLLarge call. When it comes to parsing it into the html if the URLLarge is empty I will try the URLSuperSize, if that is empty I will try the galleryPlusPictureURL, and if that's empty I will show the original thumbnail. I only come unstuck now where there is a pictureURL but it does not point to anything. Kind Regards, Nick

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

xiang.developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
xiang.developersupport answered ·
Hello nick.davies432012, Can you please provide the sample request, response, the current behavior and the expected behavior? Best Regards,

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.