question

vladimikrhovsk-0 avatar image
0 Likes"
vladimikrhovsk-0 asked ·

AddFixedPriceItem returns System temporarily unavailable, please try listing again with Germany Site

AddFixedPriceItem was executed in Sandbox with Germany Site (tested last 3 days). Function returns >>System temporarily unavailable, please try listing again<<. .NET SDK 981 c#. The same error was returned from AddFixedPriceItem SDK c# sample if Site was switched from US to Germany. The same listing function work with Austria Site. Please send me where is a wrong. Whole response: 2017-07-20T21:30:16.628Z Failure b119715c-1ee8-481e-a451-20d4aa974a1b System temporarily unavailable, please try listing again. System temporarily unavailable, please try listing again. 3021 Error SystemError 1021 E1021_UNI_API5_18478667_R1
addfixedpriceitemgermanysystem temporarily unavailableaddfixedpriceitem system temporary
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

amyglos avatar image
2 Likes"
amyglos answered ·
I have just filed a ticket with developer support. I'll post responses here.
· 2 · Share

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Got same error, please fix it you guys @ zhuowei.developersupport@ebay.com @sree_developer @jourban_developer.support, speed up you guys, you guys must be responsible for it, fix fix fix up now
0 Likes 0 · ·
Got same error, please fix it you guys @ zhuowei.developersupport@ebay.com @sree_developer @jourban_developer.support, speed up you guys, you guys must be responsible for it, fix fix fix up now
0 Likes 0 · ·
amyglos avatar image
1 Like"
amyglos answered ·
ebay confirmed yesterday that there was a bug and their engineers were looking at it. It's still not working today so I'm hoping to get another update later today.

truonnguyennha_0 avatar image
0 Likes"
truonnguyennha_0 answered ·
Got the same error, please fix it @ zhuowei.developersupport@ebay.com @sree_developer @jourban_developer.support , I need to test it

jourban@ebay.com avatar image
0 Likes"
jourban@ebay.com answered ·
Hi all, Has anyone filed a ticket with developer support? This would be the fastest and easiest way to get this resolved. There is no charge for support hours if this is indeed a bug (although you might have to buy hours initially just to open a ticket). https://developer.ebay.com/support/developersupport/default.aspx Regards, eBay Developers Program
· 1 · Share

0 Likes 0 · ·
maihanse_1 avatar image
0 Likes"
maihanse_1 answered ·
Same, please fix guys! Need to test my code.
· 1 · Share

0 Likes 0 · ·
hoebu-downloads avatar image
0 Likes"
hoebu-downloads answered ·
Same here. Please fix this!

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.